The death of the dollar will be the largest single event in human history. This collapse will be the first event to dramatically effect every human being on the planet. Few people realize the dramatic impact this event will mean to every single aspect of their lives. To those of you that do realize the enormity of this cataclysmic event,it is hard not to watch the kettle boil. While we do our best to become aware and prepared for this event,the dollar chart is the one chart everyone watches. I would contend that while we watch the dollar chart,it is not the one we should be really watching. The reason for this is that it is measuring a one crappy fiat currency against other crappy fiat currencies. Even in this relative weak race to the bottom,the dollar stinks. As gold pushes through $1600,it is a truer measure of the declining value of ALL currencies. Still the dollar chart is significant simply because it is King Dollar.
- If not for our criminal financial oligarchs funneling dollars into our markets,the dollar would be dead.
- If not for our drug kingpins funneling dollars into our markets,the dollar would be dead.
- If not for our petro dollar confidence game,the dollar would be dead.
- If not for our bullying military industrial complex plundering the assets of the world,the dollar would be dead.
- If not for our corporate vampire squids harvesting the spoils of empire,the dollar would be dead.
- If not for the intense manipulation of the markets and statistics like inflation and unemployment,the dollar would be dead.
- If not for all of you that keep your wealth in any paper asset,the dollar would be dead.
John Lennon lead a non violent,non compliant revolution against the Vietnam War. He said that,“War is Over! (If you want it.)”This simple message showed how all of the Elite’s power to spread debt and death is only possible through our active or passive support of their machine. Not one bullet will be fired if men did not actively or passively support the war machine. Not one enslaving dollar would exist,if people did not actively or passively support the dollar paradigm. (All money is debt. If all debt was paid off there would not be one dollar in existence.)
MORE AT HEADING ABOVE