WTC steel beams suspiciously turning to dust - Dr. Judy Wood
2. Bank looting: Somehow, the original bank bailout -- TARP in 2008 -- of $700 billion (which a large majority of the public opposed) turned into a mass looting of $16 trillion to prop-up failed banking institutions around the world. Somewhere in between was a massive stimulus, QE1, and QE2 that by all indicators only benefited the banksters as well. There has been no official authority given by the people's representatives for these transactions, yet the bank bailouts were clearly a jailhouse-raping of the American public. The people will suffer higher inflation, higher taxes, lost jobs, and less public benefits as a result. The ring-leading rapists are Ben Bernanke, Tim Geithner, Hank Paulson, Jamie Dimon, Lloyd Blankfein and others, presidents from both sides of the isle and nearly all of Congress. If you feel financially raped by the direct actions of these powerful banksters or their minions, immediately report these crimes to anyone who will listen.
3. Fraudulent foreclosures: The mortgage fraud scandal is indeed the biggest in human history. The involvement of mortgage brokers, ratings agencies, appraisers, robo signers, and every other type of criminality went right up the ladder to banks like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, and Bank of America. Some even employed real mafia tactics by breaking into people's homes. Now banks are scrambling to provide documentation, as it appears that people have been thrown onto the street without proof. 92% of NY foreclosures lacked proper documents, and that is just the tip of the iceberg for the rest of the nation. There should be a real full-scale investigation of the criminals running this operation at the highest levels. Instead, we see a few courageous people taking matters into their own hands, like the Florida couple who foreclosed on Bank of America.
4. Radiation cover-up: Ever since the Fukushima nuclear meltdown occurred, there seems to have been a concerted effort to minimize the severity of this ongoing catastrophe. While radiation levels are getting dangerously high, there are accusations of criminal negligence on the part of the EPA: "The EPA re-calibrated (rigged) Japan nuclear radiation monitoring equipment causing them to report lower levels of radioactive fallout after the Fukushima nuclear meltdown than what was detected before the disaster." Instead of acting as the public's watchdog on environmental health, the EPA increased the level of acceptable radiation despite all scientific evidence to the contrary. No level of additional background radiation is safe for human health. Those responsible for covering up what will become known as the most devastating holocaust of the Northern Hemisphere are complicit in crimes against humanity and must be reported.
5. Environmental devastation: The environment is being exposed to a full frontal assault by the corporate government. In addition to the exorbitant radiation already touched upon, everything from industrial to genetic pollution, water contamination, DNA alteration and human-animal hybrids, oil spills, atmospheric chemical spraying, pesticides, and much more are devastating our human habitat. No one in power is called to account for these outrages. Just the opposite: in all of these environmental crimes we'll find the government's seal of approval as they cover-up for their corporate friends. Which agency do we report this to, since the feds are the perpetrators?
6. Illegal wars: Report Barack Obama for war crimes. Normally war crimes involve more than a single individual. However, in the case of Libya, Obama acted alone without even consulting the people's...
MORE AT ARTICLE HEADING ABOVE