Financial analyst Reggie Middleton is interviewed on a range of topics by Max Keiser.
- Fed bought 61% of new Treasury debt issuance distorting markets
- Higher oil prices are due to monetization of the currency and not increased demand
- Higher education has all the characteristics of a debt bubble
- Big name investment banks are take advantage of their clients in order to make short term financial goals
- JPM and other TBTF banks have forged partnerships with governments to public detriment
- Facebook IPO is good for Mark Zuckerberg but not for shareholders, Wall St. marketing
MORE AT HEADING LINK ABOVE